воскресенье, 8 июля 2012 г.

Movies

Movies


'Dark Knight' Cast Turns Out For Christopher Nolan's Hand & Footprint Ceremony

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 11:00 AM PDT

Christopher Nolan
On Saturday, Anne Hathaway, Christian Bale and Gary Oldman were among "The Dark Knight Rises" stars who turned out to honor director moviemaker Christopher Nolan in Los Angeles. Morgan Freeman, Mic...

Read More >


One of my favorite movie scenes MIB

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 08:20 AM PDT

Magazines for Sale in Blade Runner

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 10:10 AM PDT

Amazing Spider-Man Review- Which Did You Guys Prefer the Reboot or The Original?

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 03:34 AM PDT

Reddit, what are your favorite spy movies?

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 09:15 AM PDT

I have three types of movies that I can't get enough of: Sci-Fi, Westerns, and Spy movies.

That being said, I'm flippin' through Amazon Instant Video on my Roku and am looking for a great spy movie that I might not have seen. The James Bond movies are always a great choice, but I've seen them all.

One of my absolute favorites (and I think underrated) is Spy Game with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt.

So, /r/movies, what are your favorites?

submitted by Labyrus
[link] [10 comments]

Anybody else have a movie they absolutely love. So much so that they only watch it alone and never tell any one about it?

Posted: 07 Jul 2012 11:42 PM PDT

I do. "The Fountain" is one of my absolute favorite movies, the story, art, and music are so powerful I get extremely emotional watching it. But I don't share it with most of my friends, it's all mine. Only people I watch it with are people who discovered the movie independent of me and love it as much as I do.

submitted by zaxe
[link] [69 comments]

I can't believe I never noticed the sad story of the Three Bears in Shrek

Posted: 07 Jul 2012 11:43 PM PDT

Harry Potter Book Vs Movie Characters

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 05:13 AM PDT

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?" De Niro's driver's license used to research his role in Taxi Driver.

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 08:06 AM PDT

Who knew those baby chestbusters from Aliens were real? It was nice knowing all of you.

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 01:07 AM PDT

Harrison Ford taught me to shave - What life skills have you learned from movies?

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 07:06 AM PDT

My dad wasn't around growing up so I didn't learn to shave by watching him. I clearly remember watching a scene in which Harrison Ford shaves. He lathers his whole chin and then uses his finger to clear his lips of lather before shaving. I still use this tip every time I shave. What life skills have you learned from a movie?

submitted by youhearmemorgan
[link] [48 comments]

Johnny Depp Reads You His Personal Letters from Hunter S. Thompson

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 06:14 AM PDT

1,486-Piece B-Wing Amazing Lego Set... Oh yeah!

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 06:13 AM PDT

Title ideas for "Amazing Spider-Man" sequel?

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 09:52 AM PDT

Personally, I think it would be really boring if they just called the inevitable sequels "Amazing Spider-Man 2", "Amazing Spider-Man 3", etc. It would be cool if they continued to name the movies after the character's comic series.

My personal choices (assuming there's only two more movies), to keep the theme of having an adjective before "Spider-Man":

2 - The Spectacular Spider-Man

3 - The Sensational Spider-Man

What do yo guys think?

(the best part about this is that if they do this, it will forever be known as the A.S.S. trilogy).

submitted by devilmaydance
[link] [11 comments]

I read that Blue Valentine was intended to be shot several years apart to depict different ages of their actors, but the idea fell through due to financial reasons. What are some films that successfully utilize this?

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 07:39 AM PDT

A Google search yielded this one: Distant Voices, Still Lives.

submitted by autodidact89
[link] [13 comments]

BOX OFFICE: $141M Debut For THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN In US; $341.2M Worldwide

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 09:55 AM PDT

Turns out Michael Cera was considered for the part of Peter Parker in the Amazing Spiderman. That would have been awkward.

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 09:55 AM PDT

Why Dolemite is an awesome movie - but for all the wrong reasons

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 06:41 AM PDT

Best way to watch the Fellowship of the Ring!

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 09:30 AM PDT

What are some decent horror movies?

Posted: 08 Jul 2012 08:55 AM PDT

For a long time now no movie has been able to scare me, besides the usually "being startled by someone walking/jumping etc. in front of the camera" or a loud noise, no movie has made it difficult to make it sleep or anything since I was younger. Is there any that you can name that may provide what it is that I am after?

submitted by singularentity
[link] [20 comments]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий