четверг, 5 апреля 2012 г.

Movies

Movies


Davy Jones Autopsy: Heart Attack Confirmed as Singer's Cause of Death

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 02:00 PM PDT

Filed under: ,


Davy JonesDave J Hogan, Getty Images

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - An autopsy report confirms Monkees star Davy Jones died of a heart attack.

The report obtained Thursday by The Associated Press shows the 66-year-old Jones had severe build-up in his arteries.

Toxicology reports came back negative for any sign of drugs in his system other than cannabinoids, a class of drugs that includes marijuana. However, that played no role in his death.

Young Jeezy, Concert Shooting: Toronto Rap Show Ends in Gunfire

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 02:00 PM PDT

Filed under: ,


Chris McKay, Getty Images

Following a shooting at a Young Jeezy concert in Toronto just after midnight on April 5, one man is in serious but stable condition.

According to the Toronto Star, a 26-year-old man was shot three times in the torso at Sound Academy around 12:30 a.m. following performances by the opening acts, but prior to Young Jeezy taking the stage. Once the shooting took place the show didn't continue.

According to Catherine Fowler, a venue spokesperson, those in attendance heard shots but found no evidence of damage or gunfire. Police and investigators are continuing their search for a suspect or suspects. The victim was taken to St. Michael's Hospital by somebody aside from paramedics.

"Backstage @ Sound Academy in Toronto!" Jeezy tweeted earlier this morning. "Police closed venue and cancelled the greatest show!!! I will be back! Next stop London, Ontario!"

Lovely Molly Motion Poster

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:44 AM PDT

Gretchen Lodge stars as Lovely Molly, a former drug addict and newly wed who moves with her husband Tim (Johnny Lewis) to her late father's countryside estate. When Tim leaves for a business trip, Molly finds herself being tormented by a malicious presence that threatens her both emotionally and physically. Image Entertainment has launched a new motion poster for Lovely Molly. Watch as Molly's eyes bleed in anticipation of that next fix!

Lovely Molly Motion Poster

Lovely Molly comes to theaters May 18th, 2012 and stars Alexandra Holden, Johnny Lewis, Ken Arnold, Tony Ellis, Gretchen Lodge, Katie Foster, Brandon Thane Wilson, Lauren Lakis. The film is directed by Eduardo Sánchez.


Ryan Gosling to the Rescue! Star Saves Woman's Life!

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:44 AM PDT

Not only is he one of Hollywood's hottest actors, but Ryan Gosling is now a superhero after saving a British journalist, Laurie Penny, from the path of an oncoming taxi on a NYC street on Wednesday.
ryan1.jpg
"I literally, LITERALLY just got saved from a car by Ryan Gosling. That actually just happened," the journalist tweeted. This isn't the first time Ryan has used his superpowers. Last year he was caught on camera breaking up a street fight in Manhattan. Ryan Gosling, protecting New York City!

Bob Dylan's 'Blood' Movie, Norah Jones Kills People & More -- News Roundup

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 01:45 PM PDT

Filed under: ,


Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks will be made into a feature film. Can't wait to see who they cast as "Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts." [AV Club]

Kimbra, Foster the People's Mark Foster and A-Trak teamed up for Converse to write a song that has nothing to do with sneakers. [EW]

Video! Eva Longoria to Katie Couric: 'I Get to Redefine Who I Am'

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:29 AM PDT

"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria made an appearance on "Good Morning America" Thursday, dishing with Katie Couric about the end of her hit ABC show, and her split with Tony Parker.

"It's interesting, because I'm in a big transition in my life. I am not married. I always thought I would be married at the end of 'Housewives,'" Longoria, 37, told Couric. "The show is ending. ... A lot of chapters are closing in my life, and so I'm at a point where I get to redefine who I am."

Longoria also said her divorce from her husband, NBA star Tony Parker, was particularly difficult, especially how the tabloids dealt with it.

Longoria recalled, "The hardest thing was I was dealing with the issue months before it ever came out, and so that was trying to really say, 'Okay, how do we best handle this just between you and I without the world looking in?' So when it finally came out, we were confident... it's going to be a nightmare."

The couple, who tied the knot in 2007, cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for their divorce, but had to deal with reports of Parker's alleged infidelity.

"I think I handled it as gracefully as I could," Eva said. "It was painful, but life goes on. I always said I hold onto the love and not the loss. There was a reason why we got married and fell in love. I think the press also wanted me to hate him and villainize him. And I don't. And I didn't."

Eva doesn't know if she'll ever get married again. "We'll see if there's somebody there. I'm not in a rush. I take, and I took, marriage very seriously. I am Catholic and got married in the church, and so it's a pretty sacred sacrament, and so I wouldn't take it lightly. So to go, 'Yeah, I'll get married again.' ... I can't say that."

Riddick Set Photo with Director David Twohy and Santanna's Crew of Space Mercs

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:31 AM PDT

Director David Twohy has revealed a new set photo of himself and Santanna's (Jordi Moll&#224) crew of space mercenaries as they wrap shooting on Riddick in Montreal. A short statement from David Twohy follows this latest image from Vin Diesel's sci-fi sequel.

David Twohy Set Photo

"So our business here is done - principle photography, anyway. It was a challenging schedule we had for this latest installment of Riddick - a scant 47 days - but we managed to get what we needed (and more), thanks to a skilled crew and a gifted and willing cast. I'm packing up now to return to L.A. after five months here, but the memories of Montreal are already piling up in my head in a way that I know will haunt me, happily, for years to come."

Riddick comes to theaters in 2013 and stars Vin Diesel, Joel William Gonzales, Karl Urban, Katee Sackhoff, Jordi Mollà, Matthew Nable, Bokeem Woodbine, Dave Bautista. The film is directed by David Twohy.


Local filmmakers advocate for Three Creeks natural area protection in first independent film

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:57 AM PDT

A showing of two Milwaukie residents' film about the Three Creeks natural area in Milwaukie, "The Lonely Tree," along with three other Northwest filmmakers' environmental documentaries will be at 7 p.m. April 13 at the Milwaukie Masonic Lodge.

Save 12% Off EVERYTHING at SuperHeroStuff.com

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:16 AM PDT

Oh, did we mention it's Flash's birthday?

The Amazing Spider-Man 'What's Your Name?' Clip

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:57 AM PDT

If you missed Emma Stone's recent appearance on Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show, you missed The Amazing Spider-Man clip she brought with her. Someone has uploaded it, which only goes to further prove that director Marc Webb is embracing his Mumble Core roots with this Marvel reboot. Watch as Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone) commends Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) for standing up to Flash Thompson (Chris Zylka) in the courtyard.

The Amazing Spider-Man - What's Your Name

The Amazing Spider-Man comes to theaters July 3rd, 2012 and stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Denis Leary, Chris Zylka, Irrfan Khan, C. Thomas Howell. The film is directed by Marc Webb.


Captain America Sequel To Hit Theaters on April 4th, 2014

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:29 AM PDT

Joseph Gordon-Levitt drops out of 'Django Unchained'

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:08 AM PDT

Question about The Grey *Plot spoilers inside*

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:17 AM PDT

I watched this movie yesterday and really liked it, however one thing has really been stuck in my mind ever since: is it possible that Liam Neeson is the one who was sick and dying all along (the medical drip in flashback shown at the end was for him) and not his wife?

That would make a new light of him trying to commit suicide in the beginning, and also of him writing the poem about the last good fight in the letter near the beginning, as he was probably trying to go out without feeling pain, and that may also be why his wife kept telling him not to be afraid.

I searched for a similar theory on the internet but couldn't find anything apart from one person saying something in this vein on imdb, maybe I'm just failing google.

Admittedly it doesn't hold up to much scrutiny though but an interesting angle.

submitted by fjellfras
[link] [2 comments]

The trailer for Oliver Stone's Savages

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:06 AM PDT

Great list of good Baseball Movies!

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:58 AM PDT

Starman with Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen, directed by John Carpenter, really should get more attention than it does.

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 07:11 AM PDT

John Carter SEQUEL on Facebook

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:06 AM PDT

Reddit, I need your help - Looking for someone with an EW subscription that doesn't use the free tablet version. [From /r/Askreddit]

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 08:59 AM PDT

As the title says, I'm looking for someone with an Entertainment Weekly subscription. Let me explain why: I live in Europe and I'm a huge Tv and Film fan. Since several years I've stopped watching traditional programming and changed to watching shows when they are aired in the US (or the day after) which works perfect for me. Like any fan, I like to stay up to date with what's going in the business as well. Is my favorite show going to get cancelled? Are the ratings enough? What's the general opinion about the show and so on. For this I check sites like Tv.com, EW and a few others but sometimes I just feel like sitting back in my sofa and reading a good old magazine with more in dept articles (Be it on my Ipad of course :p)

This brings me to my problem: EW isn't available in Europe and isn't available as an online only subscription. The only way I can get the issues is through the Itunes store at 3.99€ an issue, which translates to 5.2$. If you multiply this by 52 issues a year, it comes to an insane 270$ a year, while a print subscription only costs 25$.. I think you see my problem..

This brings me to my point: I'm looking for someone who has a print subscription, doesn't use the free tablet version and is willing to let me use his login for the Ipad app. That's all really. I believe there is also no danger to you as it's just a login linked to your subscription, which is totally useless for me as a European (please post if you see any issues with this). I'm willing to throw in a few months of Reddit Gold for those kind enough. I'll do this after about a month, this way I don't loose more than the cost of a few magazines if you change the password suddenly and you get back part of your subscription cost without loosing anything.

If anyone has any remarks (positive/negative) please post below or PM me and I'll answer them when I can. Also: I wasn't sure about the subreddit, let me know if I better place it somewhere else.

submitted by Lepertum
[link] [comment]

Mark Wahlberg Looks Tiny Next To Dwayne Johnson On 'Pain And Gain' Set (Photos)

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:00 AM PDT

Mark Wahlberg & Dwayne Johnson
When you look at Mark Wahlberg you think he's in really good shape. He obviously works out and has good sized muscles. Then you put six-foot five-inch Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson next to him, and Mar...

Read More >

Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Parties with Robert Pattinson

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 09:52 AM PDT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий