воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

Movies

Movies


'The Master' Rules Venice Film Festival

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 11:08 AM PDT

The Master
New movie The Master was the toast of the Venice Film Festival in Italy on Saturday night after scoring the top prizes, including acting awards for stars Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman....

Read More >


I thought I'd share my awesome Gothem Rogues shirt I got as an extra at Heinz Field for "Dark Knight Rises"

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:22 AM PDT

Roger Ebert on 'Cloud Atlas': "...I've seen something atonishing... a film of limitless imagination, breathtaking visuals and fearless scope. I have no idea what it's about."

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:25 AM PDT

More Hobbit character stills show Gandalf and the dwarves

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:52 AM PDT

What are your thoughts on Strange Wilderness?

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:21 AM PDT

My friends and I think that it is possibly the funniest movie ever, but most other people seem to think that it sucks. Maybe it just has to be watched more than once?

submitted by TheMday
[link] [6 comments]

Is it wrong to enjoy watching sociopathic behavior?

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:48 AM PDT

I love the movie A Clockwork Orange and I love the beginning where they go around beat people up, fight, and rape. Sometimes I find myself singing Singing in the rain because of that one scene. I know I don't just like it because of the violence for some reason I really enjoy the narration and I think that's what makes it more appealing to me. I like to believe I'm a moral person or try to be one at least. So is it a bad sign I enjoy watching these things or is this a common phenomena among people? If anyone else has a similar obsession I'd like to hear why and how you feel about it.

submitted by bryit
[link] [8 comments]

I need help finding a movie.

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:24 AM PDT

One of my friends stared in the movie "The abduction of zack butterfield". I really want to see it, but cant find it anywhere (not even...illeagaly).

Edit: Im willing to pay for it if that's what it takes.

submitted by fomoloko
[link] [18 comments]

What's a movie you liked but hated the actor/actors in it?

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 10:26 AM PDT

I just watched Snow White and The Huntsman and I really liked it. But I could not fucking stand Kirsten Stewart. She has absolutely no expressions or emotions that ever derive from her face. I honestly don't know who gives her roles for top grossing movies.

submitted by Shiftyze
[link] [2 comments]

Michael Shannon as Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski.

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 08:40 AM PDT

Pickup roll-over in Mesa County kills driver

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 10:40 AM PDT

A man is dead after the pickup he was driving veered off Interstate 70 in Mesa County Saturday night, according to the Colorado State Patrol.

Paris Jackson: 'The Title M.J.'s Daughter Doesn't Fit Me'

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 10:42 AM PDT

Fourteen-year-old Paris Jackson recently opened up to Glamour magazine about breaking into the movie industry and divulged into what it's like to be the daughter of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

When asked about appearing in the upcoming films, "Lundon's Bridge" and the "Three Kings," Paris said, "I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter. I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me. A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."

Denver police hunt for clues in shooting death

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 10:15 AM PDT

enver police are looking for clues in the shooting death of a man Saturday night at 1160 S. Navajo Street.

Jennifer Lawrence Has Made A 'Hunger Games' Fan Out Of Bradley Cooper

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 10:08 AM PDT

Jennifer Lawrence
The next installment of "The Hunger Games," titled "Catching Fire," promises all kinds of changes for the world of Panem. Katniss Everdeen isn't just a Hunger Games survivor, for one; she's a ful...

Read More >

Kristen Stewart Speaks Out About Robert Pattinson: 'We're Going to Be Fine'

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:56 AM PDT

Actress Kristen Stewart is out of hiding and opening up for the first time since her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders about her relationship with former boyfriend Robert Pattinson, reports The Daily Mail.

When asked at a press conference how the once love birds would handle promoting "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" together, Stewart said, "We're going to be fine." She added, "We're totally fine."

Review: ‘The Words’ is Pleasantly Poignant and Complex

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:35 AM PDT

The Words Poster
"The Words" seems like an obvious drama about dishonesty on the surface, but it's unexpectedly and pleasantly intricate. This frame narrative tells a story, within a story, within a story. And whil...

Read More >

Clare Kramer Works for the Fans with GeekNation

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:35 AM PDT

Clare Kramer
With the advent of the Internet, blogs and fan communities are a dime a dozen. Yet it's a whole new ballgame with the arrival of GeekNation, the brainchild of Buffy The Vampire Slayer actress Clare...

Read More >

Kristen Stewart Takes Out A Mountain Lion In The New 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Trailer

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 09:23 AM PDT

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will be sharing the red carpet again soon to promote the final chapter in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn - Part 2; and we expect a little bit of tension as th...

Read More >

What is your favorite quote from your favorite movie?

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 07:14 AM PDT

Tyler Durden: "Where'd you go, psycho boy?

Narrator: "I felt like destroying something beautiful."

-Fight Club

submitted by immascatman4242
[link] [517 comments]

Made some adjustments based on some critiques from users here and in r/art. I'm much happier with this result. Bruce reworked.

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 08:44 AM PDT

Exercise: Destroy a perfectly good movie with a casting disaster

Posted: 09 Sep 2012 06:27 AM PDT

Jim Carey as Donnie Brasco

Jack Black as Legolas

Joe Pesci as John McClane

submitted by freedomfix
[link] [132 comments]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий